Wednesday 25 May 2016

Expert freelancer

WE have worked in online marketing for many years now and am highly experienced in the field. skills are Social Media engagement, Strategies, Social Media policies, SMM training, brand monitoring, analytic s,design, logo design and reporting & ads Posting.

Our worked with all types of companies around the world, from small home-based businesses to big name corporations. I'm a great communicator and extremely organized, i'm also completely English.

worked in digital production for many years therefore I have knowledge on websites, CMS, blogging and Social Media integration, this I believe is a huge addition to the work and experience I can provide.

WE have excellent recommendations and one of my greater skills is creating conversation and engagement on Social media channels.

Please feel free to visit my website  you can read all about me, my work and who I've worked with. You can also link to all my Social Media channels including LinkedIn where I have a full active profile.

Dilip Biswas
CEO
expert freelancerbd
skype- info.seabac
mobile- +8801728340000

No comments:

Post a Comment